The Longest Flame
Elongating a naked flame may seem straightforward, but when you consider the way stainless steel contracts and expands at various temperatures, it's quite complex. We have solved this challenge, and also incorporated these features in the XL series:
- A reliable and safe extinguishing system courtesy of special shut off mechanism and precision measurements. XL burners operate under all conditions, at all temperatures, ever time - reliable, consistent and reassuring.
- A patented filling point is separated from the ignition zone and engineered so that the jerry can spout is fully supported prior to releasing the fuel supply. This eliminates the usual splash and spills that often occur when fuel is decanted into the burner while simultaneously reinforcing the maximum fill line within the burner.
- Purpose designed baffle inserts allow you to regulate and further stabilize the flame at the same time as increasing fuel efficiency of the burner.
- Custom designed extension lighting rod and gliding swivel ring that allows you to open the burner and extinguish the flame. The series 'flip lid' shut off system fits perfectly across the ignition zone to extinguish the flame and, when it is open, denies access to the separated filling point as a deterrent to filling the burner while it is in operation.
- A deep-draw fabrication process eliminates the potential for dangerous leaks.
Fuel Type: Bio-Ethanol
Materials: Stainless Steel
Application: Indoor & Outdoor
Included Accessories: 1.25 Gallon Jerry Can, Lighting Rod & Lighter
Volume Capacity: 1.6 Gallons
Heats on Average: 430.6 SqFt
Fuel Consumption: 0.19 Gal/Hr
Thermal Output Net (MAX): 13,990 BTU
Approx. Burning Time: 8 Hrs
Ventilation: The room cannot be less than 2,825 CuFt per burner
Size: 4.9"H 19.7"W 7.7"D
Volume Capacity: 2.1 Gallons
Heats on Average: 538 SqFt
Fuel Consumption: 0.2 Gal/Hr
Thermal Output Net (MAX): 15,695 BTU
Approx Burning Time: 9 Hrs 30 Mins
Ventilation: The room cannot be less than 317 CuFt per burner
Size 4.9"H 27.6"W 7.7"D
Volume Capacity: 2.6 Gallons
Heats on Average: 645 SqFt
Fuel Consumption: 0.26 Gal/Hr
Thermal Output Net (MAX): 19,163 BTU
Approx. Burning Time: 10 Hrs
Ventilation: The room cannot be less than 3,884 CuFt per burner
Size: 4.9"H 35.4"W 7.7"D